2017年9月25日 星期一

My Nes v7.0.6475 beta



FC/NES模擬器 My Nes 發布新版,更新如下 :

– THIS IS BETA: only mappers 0, 1, 2, 4, 7 and 71 are implemented for testing porpus.
– My Nes emulation core is built from scratch, 2 months of 5-6 hours daily working (and another month for « My Engine » building, 5-6 hours daily).
I tried my best to care of each detail, using latest documentations and diagrams.
The accuracy level is 99% !! and yes, i mean it !!
– My Nes emulation work AS EXACTLY as mensioned in the documents in Nes Wiki and other places, I even able to discover things
related to nes hardware that it is not documented or not explainable.
– PPU BUS is emulated, My Nes passes all VBL-NMI tests by emulating the REAL ppu bus, if you want to know why #2000 writes and
#2002 reads do unusal stuff, just look at the source-code of My Nes. I noted everythings there.
– PPU OAM EVALUATION is also built to match the real hardware, let’s just ppu emulation is very accurate. Use the scanline.nes
test to see the timing is perfect !!
– Emulation optimysed, i mean it this time. My Nes tested in old machines and run perfectly 60 fps.
– My Nes now is multi-cross platform application, thanks to SDL2 and #SDL-CS for making this happen !
– I build a simple engine and called « My Engine ». This is just a simple GUI engine built using SDL2, so that user can access everything
from emulation configuration to output and input settings in the same window, in all platforms.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mynes/

沒有留言:

張貼留言