2018年7月20日 星期五

ANESE 0.047

FC/NES模擬器 ANESE 發布新版,更新如下 :

initial scene-detection algorithm + cleanup

Perceptual hashing... that's the cool shit.

I mean, my "advanced" perceptual hashing algorithm is really dumb
right-now, literally just taking a sum of all pixels in the frame,
and yet, it's good enough to detect when a _bunch_ of pixel-values
change from frame-to-frame. I bet that with a bit more tweaking,
like normalizing the frame wrt. the palette, I can get some even
better results.

I also have a "true" hashing implementation, where each frame gets
a unique hash. It seems to be realtively collision-free. That said,
there are times where there are collisions, namely in Metroid,
where the game likes to reuse screens. I'll have to figure out how
to deal with that...

So, what's the next step?

Whenever a scene changes, take the hash of the new screen, and see
if it matches up with anything we've seen before.
That way, we can have "re-enterant" scenes, which is a key to being
able to save/load tiles!

https://prilik.com/ANESE/

沒有留言:

張貼留言