2022年6月27日 星期一

Raine 0.93.5a

 多機種模擬器 Raine 發布新版,更新如下 :

Nothing fancy here, just some fixes and little improvements here and there. Actually 0.93.4 was using libmpg123 for mp3 decoding, and this version reverts to the decoder included in sdl2_sound, which makes quite a mess in the dlls. So the dlls are updated for this version, be sure to update from the right dlls package (32 or 64 bits).

The unofficial binaries I released in the forum had at least a bug to load any neocd game, that's why I finally release this binary with everything fixed and tidy. You can see the changes in git, nothing exciting here as I said, I started to remove the old analog input section from inputs which has been broken for ages, but so far the new way to handle this works only for chasehq & contcirc. I had planned to add a new driver with something more consequent for these new inputs, but I missed time and motivation for that sorry, I lost a dog who shared my life for 15 years at the end of march, then some family problem, then the heat in the beginning of june... ! Anyway raine is not dead at least, and you get this new binary. I tested it in linux only but everything should be fine.

New binary uploaded : 0.93.5a, still shows 0.93.5 in the about dialog, it just fixes the disappeared "joysticks indexes" in the controls dialog :

沒有留言:

張貼留言