2024年6月26日 星期三

Rosalie's Mupen GUI v0.6.4

 N64模擬器 Rosalie's Mupen GUI 發布新版,更新如下 :

(Nintendo) 64(th) Release

This is the 64th release of RMG, I'd like to thank everyone for using RMG, reporting issues, helping testing, sharing RMG with others and contributing code.

I really appreciate that this project has gotten so popular and I never imagined it'd come this far when I started the project ~4 years ago.

Thank you all ❤️, your continued support is what keeps me motivated to work on this project.

Changes

  • Fix soft and hard reset freezing RMG when using parallel-rsp
  • Add 'System Region' to ROM Information dialog
  • Add defaults for the audio hotkey settings
  • Improve settings dialog behavior when having plugins with the same name
  • Improve settings dialog behavior by sorting the plugins
  • Change audio resampler default to "src-linear" in RMG-Audio (thank you @Fanatic-64)

https://github.com/Rosalie241/RMG/releases

沒有留言:

張貼留言