2022年2月4日 星期五

Raine 0.93

 多機種模擬器 Raine 發布新版,更新如下 :

Ok, particular version since it adds 3 gauntlets games (the main one, the spanish version which doesn't speak spanish so it's not really interesting, and the 2) which work perfectly with the C cpu cores (64 bits version), but not well at all with the asm cpu cores (32 bits). I might return to that with new ideas later, but since the changes are already becoming quite big, it was probably a good time to release this. These games are really a playground for hackers with all the crazy stuff inside, I might play more later then... ! About the games themselves, these are really multiplayer games, you can test this in solo, but you won't get far. By the way, big thanks to the advancmame team which maintained an old version of mame which can still be compiled nowdays, I used this for testing stuff while trying to understand how things worked, very convenient... Again the new games can be played only in 64 bits, they can be launched in 32 bits, but don't complain if there are problems ! They were some big beasts finally, adding 2 new sound chips + the slapstic support. Ah also despite the original hardware having a 68010, I found they work very well with a 68000 only, so I left the 68000, it's easier.

You'll notice the binaries are 1 Mb bigger than usual, that's because they contain an update to sdl2 (I'll update the dlls package later), the updated history.dat file (which won't be in all releases but this time it was updated with the new games info). There are also some new cheats for the new games but these are small.

Except that, a lot of fixes as usual, this version is smarter with internet archive so it's able to get its files from more directories so it's already able to get the gauntlet roms and the updated toaplan2 ones. It also removes the ssl verification which gave me an error when I tested this in windows (I wonder if it ever worked in windows, I don't think I tested this in windows ?). Other fixes for the ksystem games which were still trying 8bpp functions (kikikai, knightb and kicknrun, very old games too), for toaplan2 (there was a high probability of crash if loading more than 1 toaplan2 game in the same session), the gui (mouse wheel support was not perfect), the console (basic support for the 6502 which also allows to use cheats for games using only some 6502, never noticed they didn't work before, too many things to test, really... ! And some fix for the 68000 breakpoints too).

That's all ? Yeah I think... Ah I had a problem when testing the windows binaries in wine, but they work well in my native windows 10, so I released them anyway, I'll make some more tests with wine later. And the linux binaries will be updated soon too...

http://raine.1emulation.com/download/latest.html

edit : for the linux binaries there was an update to muparser in arch just now, my 64 bits version is now 2.3.3 while the 32 bits version is still 2.3.2 ! So well the 32 bits version can't be compiled for now, I'll fix that tomorrow.

edit 2 : finally I updated my 32 bits libmuparser manually so that I can compile this. The pkgbuild and the archive are posted, but you won't be able to compile this on your side without muparser-2.3.3 in 32 bits ! You can use the archive though (.tar.xz), should be binary compatible with 2.3.2.

http://raine.1emulation.com/

沒有留言:

張貼留言