2014年5月7日 星期三

MADrigal CD Collection v59.2

早期 Game&Watch 時代的模擬器合集 MADrigal CD Collection 更新了,共收錄了59款遊戲,有興趣的可試試.

I have always wanted to upgrade my simulators of games belonging to the Nintendo Game & Watch series, but unfortunately I don't own the original handhelds anymore and I have no chance to scan them at high resolution by myself.
Luckily, I recently got a huge help from two Austrian men, authors of the gorgeous Der Inoffizielle Game & Watch Sammlerkatalog book, who provided me with great pictures and scans from a few games I simulated long ago: Egg, Mickey Mouse, Snoopy Tennis and Turtle Bridge.
I decided to upgrade the former two games first, as well as their Russian clones (minor fixes). This is the new look of the Game & Watch simulators:
              
I will release the upgraded Snoopy Tennis and Turtle Bridge sometimes soon. Here's the list of the games I'm releasing today:
- Egg (Nintendo, Wide Screen) S4/1.03 (Standard 4, complete rewrite)
- Mickey Mouse (Nintendo, Wide Screen) S4/1.02 (Standard 4, complete rewrite)
- Explorers of Space (Elektronika) S4/1.03 (Standard 4, various optimizations)
- Fowling (Elektronika) S4/1.02 (Standard 4, various optimizations)
- Frog Boaster (Elektronika) S4/1.02 (Standard 4, various optimizations)
- MADrigal CD Collection ver. 59.2

http://www.madrigaldesign.it/sim/

沒有留言:

張貼留言