2018年12月5日 星期三

ANESE 0.0.61

FC/NES模擬器 ANESE 發布新版,更新如下 :

fix some gcc warnings, and maybe even a ppu bug?

first commit in a _long_ time, and it's just because I installed a
fresh linux distro and wanted to see if ANESE compiles on it.
It does, but I noticed a couple of warnings and bugs, so these are
some quick fixes.

looks like I had an unintended fallthrough in my bgr_fetch routine.
not sure how mission-critical this is, but maybe it fixes stuff?

other than that, g++ helpfuly noted some other silly errors and
unused vars, so I cleaned those up too.

lastly, I removed some code that skipped the first directory
returned by cute_files in the menu component. Not _super_ sure why
that was there in the first place, but directory traversal now
works on some more linux distros (such as the one I am running)
https://prilik.com/ANESE/

沒有留言:

張貼留言